Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introduction to ME

Hello, Xin chào and Salve! I am Ciara, bringer of rain and meatloaf. This is not some blog about why I love pineapples and flying squirrels, no, it is a blog about me and why I love casseroles, kayaking, making little doodads that don't work and belching my abc's, although f is as far as I've ever gotten. Call me simple minded, you may be right, but I am mostly sane. Logic is something I lack, but I am somewhat of an English wizz. Journalism sounds very promising at the moment. Summer is the season I live for, mostly because school is out and the weather is warm, but I love camping in the backyard, evading meth heads on my trusty bicycle and surfing the internet until 6am. I mention the season because I look forward to nothing more during these gloomy times. Inversion, lift! LIFT! Winter in Utah is about as fun as moldy oatmeal. When it's hot, however, you can ride a bike up to the cemetery and see the dead people. Woo hoo. I think I'll bring popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment